IF YOU WISH YOU CAN REGISTER TO BID AND FOLLOW PROGRESS OF BIDDING BY COMPLETING YOUR DETAILS https://beagelbid.ie/property.php?id=558
***PLEASE NOTE - THIS IS A PRIVATE TREATY SALE AND NOT AN AUCTION-SALE IS SUBJECT TO CONTRACT
Byrne Malone are delighted to present 137 Driom Liath, Tullamore to the market. This three bedroom semi-detached family home is in need of some re-decorating but is otherwise in excellent condition. All of Tullamores amenities are on your doorstep, schools, shops, Tullamore General Hospital all but a walk away. Externally the front garden is in lawn with tarmacadam drive and to the rear garden in lawn but has become very overgrown. This is a great opportunity to get a fantastic home at an affordable price
Some points to note:
1. No electricity or water are currently connected so any heating system cannot be tested prior to purchase.
2. The house cannot sell for less than the asking price but may sell for higher than the asking price.
3. Proof of funds will be required prior to acceptance of an offer.
4. The property will remain open for bids for a 30 day period
5. Proof of funds must be provided by purchasers prior to being allowed to bid on the bidding platform
6. Telephone bids cannot be accepted. Bids are made through our online bidding system and this can be accessed here. https://beagelbid.ie/property.php?id=558
I look forward to seeing you all at the viewing and thank you for your interest
Entrance Hallway, Sitting Room, Open Plan Kitchen/Dining Room, Utility Room, Guest Toilet, first floor, Landing, Three Bedrooms One En-Suite, Family Bathroom & Hot-Press
Bed 1. 4.17m x 3.13m
Ensuite 2.37m x 1.24m
Bed 2. 3.63 x 3.38m
Bed 3. 2.825mx 2.31m
Bathroom 2.26m x 2.06mm
Lounge 5.63m 3.53m
Kitchen / Dining 5.43m x 5.50m
Utility 1.45m x 1.40m