The General Data Protection Regulation (GDPR) (Regulation (EU) 2016/679) is a regulation by which the European Parliament, the Council of the European Union and the European Commission intend to strengthen and unify data protection for all individuals within the European Union (EU). It also addresses the export of personal data outside the EU.
Byrne Malone Estates has embraced this regulation and it is our intention to manage our systems in a fully compliant manner with the GDPR Regulation.
We follow procedures which aim to ensure that all of our employees, sub- contractors, consultants, partners or agents who have access to any personal data held by or on behalf of its clients are fully aware of and abide by their duties under the General Data Protection Regulation.
We have implemented Policies and introduced appropriate Management and Controls as necessary to comply with the General Data Protection Regulation.
We use best of breed industry standard security measures to protect information and to prevent the loss, misuse or alteration of any information in our control. We use our best endeavours to ensure such information is kept as secure as possible.
We regard the lawful and appropriate treatment of personal information as very important to its successful operations and essential to maintaining confidence between us and our clients and partners. We fully endorse and adhere to the Principles of the General Data Protection Regulation.
Our GDPR Policy may change from time to time and the Policy document will be updated in line with these developments.
We at Byrne Malone Estates respect your right to privacy and will not collect any personal information about you on this website without your clear permission. Any personal data that you volunteer to Digital, if retained, will be held on secure servers.
Contact Details –
Phone Number: 019125500
Collection and use of personal data
Personal data is data that identifies you or can be used to identify or contact you and may include, for example, your name, address or e-mail address. You are free to browse our site without providing any information about yourself. When you request information, subscribe to a blog or mailing list for a service, respond to an online survey or otherwise actively send us data, we usually collect data such as your name, email address, contact number and certain other information relating to the business you represent such as number of employees and industry type.
We will collect navigational/statistical details of your visits to our site such as your IP address, geographical location, browser type, pages viewed, length of time on our site.
If you contact us via our website or via other channels (such as by phoning, emailing or messaging us via Social Media etc), subject to consent, we may keep a record of that correspondence. Similarly, we may store your details following an interaction such as meeting at an event, tradeshow or a referral.
We also store the source of your personal data, whether this is via an online form, offline sources (such as trade shows) or other such as referral from a third party. We do not purchase third party lists containing personal data.
Information about Children
Our website is not intended for or to target children under 16 and we do not knowingly or intentionally collect information about children under 16. If you believe that we have collected information about a child under 16.
Lawful Basis for Marketing & Communications
We may process your personal information for carefully considered and specific purposes which are in our interests and enable us to enhance the services we provide, but which we believe also benefit our customers and prospective customers. The primary such purpose is as follows:
Where the processing enables us to enhance, personalise or improve our services/communications for the benefit of our customers and prospective customers.
We use legitimate interest in the following circumstances:
- Existing Customer Communications
- Referrals from third parties (where the Data Subject is expecting communications from us)
- Inbound phone, email or Contact Us/Enquiry/Registration pages from our website, social media or other such channels
- Follow up activities arising from Events or Seminars
You will be given the opportunity to unsubscribe from each email communication you receive from us.
For referrals and inbound enquiries, we only communicate in relation to the specific enquiry.
Whenever we process data for these purposes, we will ensure that we always keep your Personal Data rights in high regard and take account of these rights.
In order to store personal data and to contact data subjects as part of marketing activities (other than those listed under legitimate interest), we will only do so on the basis that consent has been received.
You may wish to unsubscribe from different marketing communication types at any time.
How we use Information we collect
Personal data will be processed for the following purposes:
- To ensure that content from our site is presented in the most effective manner for you
- To provide you with information, products or services that you request from us or which we feel may interest you, where you have consented to be contacted for such purposes
- To provide statistical information to third parties but this information will not identify any individual user
- To carry out our obligations arising from any contracts entered into between you and us
- To notify you about changes to our service
You may inform us of any changes in your personal data and, in accordance with our obligations under GDPR and we will update or delete your personal data accordingly.
Retention of Personal Data
We retain Personal Information that you provide us with as long as we consider it potentially useful in contacting you about our subscription services or other services or enquiries, or as needed to comply with our legal obligations or resolve disputes and then it will be securely deleted.
We regularly review the personal data that we hold and update, archive or securely delete information that has gone out of date.
Security of your Personal Data
We are committed to ensuring that your information is secure and we do our utmost to protect user privacy through the appropriate use of security technology. In order to prevent unauthorised access or disclosure, we have put in place suitable physical, electronic and managerial procedures to safeguard and secure the information we collect online.
Where we store your Personal Data
Disclosure of your Information
We may disclose your personal information in the following situations:
We reserve the right to use or disclose your Personal Information if required by law or if we reasonably believe that use or disclosure is necessary to protect our rights, protect your safety or the safety of others, investigate fraud, comply with a law, court order, or legal process.
We use the following types of cookies:
- Strictly necessary cookies – Necessary cookies help make a website usable by enabling basic functions like page navigation and access to secure areas of the website. The website cannot function properly without these cookies. The option to Accept All or Decline will appear on a banner on the bottom of our website. If you choose to decline, you will still be able to use the site but some things might not work properly.
- Analytics Cookies – Analytics cookies help website owners to understand how visitors interact with websites by collecting and reporting information anonymously.
- Marketing Cookies – Marketing cookies are used to track visitors across websites. The intention is to display ads that are relevant and engaging for the individual user and thereby more valuable for publishers and third party advertisers.
- Preference Cookies – Preference cookies enable a website to remember information that changes the way the website behaves or looks, like your preferred language or the region that you are in.
You can change your cookie preferences for Analytics Cookies on the Website at any time by clicking on the Cookie Settings option at the bottom right of our website.
Cookies which we are using:
Necessary Cookies –